Support Services and Resources
In your time at Georgia Tech, you may find yourself in need of support. Below you will find some resources to support you both as a student and as a person.
Georgia Tech Resources
- The Office of the Dean of Students: http://studentlife.gatech.edu/content/services; 404-894-6367; Smithgall Student Services Building 2nd floor
- Counseling Center: http://counseling.gatech.edu; 404-894-2575; Smithgall Student Services Building 2nd floor
- Services include short-term individual counseling, group counseling, couples counseling, testing and assessment, referral services, and crisis intervention. Their website also includes links to state and national resources.
- Students in crisis may walk in during business hours (8am-5pm, Monday through Friday) or contact the counselor on call after hours at 404-894-2204.
- Students’ Temporary Assistance and Resources (STAR): http://studentlife.gatech.edu/content/need-help
- Can assist with interview clothing, food, and housing needs.
- Stamps Health Services: https://health.gatech.edu; 404-894-1420
- Primary care, pharmacy, women’s health, psychiatry, immunization and allergy, health promotion, and nutrition
- OMED: Educational Services: http://www.omed.gatech.edu
- Women’s Resource Center: http://www.womenscenter.gatech.edu; 404-385-0230
- LGBTQIA Resource Center: http://lgbtqia.gatech.edu/; 404-385-2679
- Veteran’s Resource Center: http://veterans.gatech.edu/; 404-385-2067
- Georgia Tech Police: 404-894-2500